Python COM Class Question

pemo peet.morris at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 07:02:09 EST 2005

I'm trying to use difflib.py from a COM aware language - and, for ease of
use, I'm initially trying to get this going from VB6.

I've wrappered difflib.py correctly I think, and I can now call into it and
call a global method (called 'test' of course).  Here's the consuming code:

    Dim PythonUtils As Object

    Set PythonUtils = CreateObject("DiffLib.Utils")

    Debug.Print PythonUtils.test()

However, difflib contains classes - like SequenceMatcher, and I've no idea
how to get an instance of these from PythonUtils.

Can someone help me here please?

Thanks

pemo