Downloading all files older than 3 hours from a ftp-server.

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Tue Mar 15 06:01:30 EST 2005

On 15 Mar 2005 00:38:20 -0800, rumours say that "Thomas W"
<thomas.weholt at gmail.com> might have written:

>I need to download all files older than 3 hours from a ftp-server.
>What's the easiest way to this? I've looked into the standard ftplib,
>but it seems like the only way to go is to parse the
>ftp.retrlines('LIST') command and that seems to be very easy to mess
>up.
>
>any hints?

google brings this up:

http://www.sschwarzer.net/python/ftputil.html

ISTR seeing a parsedate (or similar) for ftp sites by the effbot, but I am not
sure.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.