Appeal for python developers

huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Tue Mar 8 08:33:15 EST 2005

BOOGIEMAN <BOOGIEMANPN at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please include "goto" command in future python realeses
> I know that proffesional programers doesn't like to use it,
> but for me as newbie it's too hard to get used replacing it
> with "while", "def" or other commands

It was only when I read this thread that I realized that Python
doesn't have a goto! I guess the fact that I wrote programs 25+ years
ago in another programming language that didn't have goto either has
influenced the way I program!
Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"