possible bug?

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Thu Mar 24 11:30:09 EST 2005

There may be different ways to code it.  This works.  The problem is
that occasionally somehow, WinRK terminates without terminating the
process, or at least Python doesn't pick up the return code. It turns
out that using poll() instead of wait() only reduces the error
frequency, and allows me to recover from the failure.  It doesn't
eliminate it.

Earl