seeking tree-browser widget for use with Tkinter

Stefan Eischet stefan at eischet.com
Sun Mar 6 15:16:40 EST 2005

Hi Sean,

I downloaded a file called tree.py recently which has this at the top:

# Highly optimized Tkinter tree control
# by Charles E. "Gene" Cash <email gcash at cfl.rr.com>
#
# This is documented more fully on my homepage at
# http://home.cfl.rr.com/genecash/ and if it's not there, look in the
Vaults
# of Parnassus at http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ which I promise to keep
# updated.

If you can't find it there I can mail it to you.

   Stefan