ZoDB's capabilities

Almad almad at include.cz
Tue Mar 1 07:34:01 EST 2005

Larry Bates wrote:

> There is a VERY large website that uses Zope/ZODB that takes up to
> 9000 hits per second when it gets busy.  ZODB is very fast and
> holds up well under load.

If it's true, I'm glad. Other side of think is, on what hardware is this
site running :o)

> You should probably look at Plone.  It is CMS already built on
> top of Zope.  Might safe you a LOT of work.

I've looked on Plone, I don't want it. My CMS will be somehow very specific,
and I prefer to learn from my programming.

--
Lukas "Almad" Linhart

[:: http://www.almad.net/ ::]
[:: Humans are too complicated to be described with words. ::]
[:: PGP/GNUPg key: http://www.almad.net/download/pubkey.asc ::]