Need direction to kill a virus

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 2 20:46:44 EST 2005

Four steps, meant to help, really.

1. shut down your computer
2. erase your hard drive
3. install linux with a firewall
4. reboot

You can always run your beloved window$ under vmware.

Alternately, get a Mac.

You will never have another problem like this again. The real virus is your
operating system.

Sorry for the brutally honest and yet ultimately helpful answer. If it angers
you as it does some, well, then you may actually deserve what you get.

James

(Living M$ free for 7 years and never been happier.)

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.
Box 951570