Is there way to determine which class a method is bound to?

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:29:03 EST 2005

So I went digging through the documentation more and found the following:

http://docs.python.org/ref/types.html

There's a section titled "User-defined methods" which covers all the
im_self, im_class attributes and what they are responsible for.

vic

On 25 Feb 2005 10:42:06 -0800, percivall at gmail.com <percivall at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another way is to make a simple metaclass, setting an attribute (like
> defining_class, or something) on each function object in the class
> dictionary.
>
> --

---
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  - Hanlon's Razor