Need help

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Mar 1 16:01:34 EST 2005

brian wrote:
> They tell me the error is Recv Timed Out.

It would probably go much faster if "they" were the
ones asking the questions and describing their
situation.

Otherwise it sounds like a case of the blind leading the blind.
You don't know the specifics of their situation, and
troubleshooting is hard enough without trying to do it
through a middleman...

(However, it can be done... it's just damn hard.  If
you/they for some reason don't want to hire somebody
to investigate and resolve the problem, I guess you'll
need patience and imagination.  Here's a first step:
how far apart are these requests?  If they're very
close together, what happens if they insert, say, a
few seconds delay between each one?)

-Peter