Python slogan, was Re: Grouping code by indentation - feature or ******?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Mar 26 07:41:48 EST 2005

    >> Or, paraphrasing Mark Twain, "Python is the worst possible
    >> programming language, except for all the others."

    Peter> I've been trying to establish that a while ago, but would
    Peter> attribute it to Winston Churchill -- so I'm a little confused
    Peter> now.

Google thinks it's Winston Churchill as well.  I did come across a quote
wiki:

    http://www.wikiquote.org/

None of the quotes attributes to Mark Twain looked like the democracy quote,
though he had a few other good ones related to goverment and politics that
might be worth a passing glance:

    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mark_Twain

Skip