Getting the process list on win98

Ron radam2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 09:42:00 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply Roger,

Since will put this on my web site for general use, I don't want users
to have to install additional software.

I'll try win32com.client.Dispatch('Wbemscripting.Swbemlocator') see what
that does.

As a last resort, I use a registry key as a run status varable.  Not my
first choice, but I think it will work for all win9x systems.