PyGoogle featured on Google Code

Michael Hoffman cam.ac.uk at mh391.invalid
Fri Mar 18 03:30:36 EST 2005

beliavsky at aol.com wrote:
> Google has started a site Google Code http://code.google.com/ to
> showcase Open Source software, and the first featured project is
> PyGoogle, a Python module wrapper for the Google Web APIs. Also
> mentioned is goopy/functional, a library that brings functional
> language attributes to Python.

I took a look at goopy and I found that much of the stuff in it
could be done more efficiently with an itertools recipe. But then
again, it also had sum() and maximum() functions so it must have
been written for an older version of Python. Not sure how useful
it is to someone with Python 2.3+. Although thanks anyway, Google!

Although there is a flatten(); Raymond is still working on that. ;)
--
Michael Hoffman