Extending and Embedding

Eduardo Rodrigues little_bode at yahoo.com.br
Sun Mar 13 16:56:32 EST 2005

Sorry, I guess that I wasn't clear. I've made a module
using swig that wrap functions written in C. If I load
that module in python using:

>>> from <module> import *

it works fine. But if I execute this same command
using PyRun_SimpleString in another code written in C,
it doesn't work, i.e. I can't load a module (made by
swig) in a embedding code.

Erocha