boa can't connect to zope

Gijs Korremans gijs at globaltrack.com
Fri Mar 18 09:29:17 EST 2005

Hi,

I want to debug python applications on a remote pc with Boa Constructor. To do this, I have to install Zope and install the remote module from boa to the roodfolder from the management interface (http://localhost:8080/manage). I've done this, set the username and password en clicked start. the management interface says now "The debug server is active" but when I want to connect to the server with boa constructor I get an error (connection refused) and when I do a portscan on the server, the port 26200 is not open.

I'm running win2003 server with python 2.3 and zope 2.7.4.
Can you tell me how to open the port on win2003 or tell me what else I'm doing wrong?

dangerous content by Network Sentry, and is
believed to be clean.
http://www.networksentry.co.za