Zope - Restrict Acquisition Question

Jack jackni41 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:32:49 EST 2005

I have the following requirement for Zope:
I need to use Zope as a web cloning tool.

The directory structure is as follows:
->>Core Folder
->>Client 1
->>Client 2
->>Client n

1] Client 1 and Client 2 need to acquire from the Core Folder.
2] Client 2 must not acquire from Client 1.
3] Client 1 must not acquire from Client 2.

Note: I know that creating a Zope object named Client 2 and putting it
into Client 1's folder will work but there will be about 50+ clients.
So that would require 50+ objects in each client folder.

There's got to be a better way ... Any Ideas?

Thanks!