compiled open source Windows lisp (was Re: Python becoming less Lisp-like)

TLOlczyk olczyk2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:02:35 EST 2005

On 16 Mar 2005 06:37:45 -0500, Carl Shapiro <cshapiro+spam at panix.com>
wrote:

>I have a virtually completed port of CMUCL to Win32.  And, if I was
>not busy organizing a Lisp conference, it would be publicly available
>by now.

If it's the conference I think, then the deadline for papers was about
a week ago. I suspect that most of the other routine parts have been
taken care of leaving scheduling. IOW your time is freeing up.

OTOH it may just be wishful thinking on my part. Any idea how much
longer?

The reply-to email address is olczyk2002 at yahoo.com.
This is an address I ignore.
To reply via email, remove 2002 and change yahoo to
interaccess,

**
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD

There is a difference between