What is different with Python ?

agriff at tin.it agriff at tin.it
Thu Jun 16 05:36:30 EDT 2005

Andrea Griffini wrote:

> That strings in python are immutable it's surely
> just a detail, and it's implementation specific,
> but this doesn't means it's not something you can
> ignore for a while. If you use python this is a
> *fundamental* property.

My communication ability is dropping every day at
an incredible rate (it's getting so bad I've been
seriously in doubt about physiological problems).
In the above phrase there is a "not" in excess; I
meant to write

  ... but this doesn't means it's something you can
  ignore for a while. If you use python this ...

May indeed be I'm just *realizing* how low are my
communication skills...

Andrea