cgi script runs under Opera, but not firefox

Brian desertgarden at netscape.com
Sat Jun 11 10:46:04 EDT 2005

Yes, I agree that it is best to check the HTML source code of the page
that is being generated.  The server is obviously generating the code,
but the difference here is how the two browsers are interpreting the
HTML data.

Check the source code for the HTML document.  I bet the problem resides
in the page itself.

Brian
---