implicit variable declaration and access

Tom Anderson twic at urchin.earth.li
Mon Jun 13 19:04:10 EDT 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Peter Dembinski wrote:

> Tom Anderson <twic at urchin.earth.li> writes:
>
> [snap]
>
>> The MAtrix had evarything in it: guns, a juimping off teh walls, flying
>> guns, a bullet tiem, evil computar machenes, numbers that flew, flying
>> gun bullets in slowar motian, juimping into a gun, dead police men,
>> computar hackeing, Kevin Mitnick, oven trailers, a old womans kitchen,
>> stairs, mature women in clotheing, head spark plugs, mechaanical
>> squids, Japaneseses assasins, tiem traval, volcanos, a monstar, slow
>> time at fastar speed, magic, wizzards, some dirty place, Kung Few,
>> fighting, a lot of mess explodsians EVARYWHERE, and just about anything
>> else yuo can names!
>
> ...with greetings to Carnivore ;)

Ah, poor old Carnivore. I sort of feel sorry for it, trying to find
terrsts in the midst of an internet populated by a hojillion people
jabbering about, well, everything, really. Maybe the FBI should hook up
with the SETI at home guys. After all, if they can find intelligence in outer
space, surely they can find it on the internet?

Actually, on second thoughts ...

tom

--
When I see a man on a bicycle I have hope for the human race. -- H. G. Wells