calling subclass constructor question

In Han Kang ikang at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 19 21:23:54 EDT 2005

So each of the sub classes plots a different type of graph.  The
superclass defines methods that are the same for all the plots.  I want
to be able to pick some points and be able to generate a more plots.
What I was wondering if I could define in a method in the superclass of
an object the ability to make a brand new subclass (new plot).  So
basically, one plot makes another plot, but it'd be nice if i could put
all the code in the superclass.

Thank you again for all your thoughts and helps.