Tkinter PhotoImage Question

Adonis adonisv at DELETETHISTEXTearthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 09:43:15 EDT 2005

I have two classes one class inherits dict(), this class just takes in a
path argument much like glob.glob() and loads the image using PhotoImage
into itself, no biggie works fine. The other class inherits Frame and it
implements an add(self, **kw) method passes all of its arguments to a
Button. My question is that when I load the images with the first class
and then use dict.get(name) as the image argument for the add method the
image does not show up, mind you the variable holding the dict is seen
by the whole class so its not a garbage collection issue, but if I put a
command in the argument list it works just fine?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Adonis