extreme newbie

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Jun 18 10:46:19 EDT 2005

On 2005-06-18, cpunerd4 <cpunerd4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> what I mean by secure is that no one can steal the code.

Distributing bytecode (Java or Python) vs. source only makes
little difference if your code is really worth stealing.
Distributing compiled C code will make it a little more
difficult, but if somebody wants to reverse engineer it, they
can.

> I want to create comercial applications eventually.

Most commercial applications are "stolen" simply by copying the
executable.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Either CONFESS now or
                                  at               we go to "PEOPLE'S COURT"!!