computer algebra packages

Rahul codedivine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:29:26 EDT 2005

Hi.
The reason is simple enough. I plan to do some academic research
related to computer algebra for which i need some package which i can
call as a library. Since i am not going to use the package
myself..(rather my program will)..it will be helpful to have a python
package since i wanted to write the thing in python. if none is
available then probably i will need to work on an interface to some
package written in some other language or work in that language itself.
rahul