Fast text display?

Christopher Subich spam.csubich+block at block.subich.spam.com
Wed Jun 8 16:44:43 EDT 2005

Paul Rubin wrote:

 > Use tkinter if you care about cross-platform operation.  Everything
 > else requires downloading and installing separate toolkits.

Oh, the downloading and installing isn't a big deal.  If in the
far-flung future anyone else uses this program, they'll be big boys who
can install things themselves. :)

I'm just concerned about availability; the cross-platform operation for
me would exclude things like direct Win32API calls, or direct
linux-terminal calls (which apparently mcl uses to great effect).