how to export data from ZODB to text files

ls l.serwatka at gazeta-dot-pl.no-spam.invalid
Tue Jun 7 08:49:28 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I looking for help with ZODB data export to text file. I have file
Data.fs  (file becomes from Plone CMS) and I have to display content
structure, data like intro, body of article, etc and save it in to
simple file. However I can't use Plone XML export because is broken,
Zope Corp. set low priority for this bug, so I have to find other way
how to digg in  to data.

Could you point me in to some Python code examples, code contributions
and so on.

Thank you for any suggestions,

Lukasz