PEP 304 "Controlling Generation of Bytecode Files" - patch updated

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jun 17 07:29:03 EDT 2005

    Skip> http://python.org/sf/677103

    Thomas> There's no patch attached.

*sigh*

Thanks for noticing the problem.  Apparently, since I last updated the
patch, SF implemented a 250kbyte limit on file uploads.  This one is big
because it includes a suitably modified configure script that was generated
with a slightly different version of autoconf than what's in the current
Python distro so people don't need to have autoconf installed to work with
the patch.  I've attached a gzipped version of the patch (bcb.diffs.gz).

Skip