What is different with Python ?

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Thu Jun 16 12:56:08 EDT 2005

>> "Also I think the fact that you think your were diteriating just goes to
>> show [...]"
 should be probably:
 "In my opinion the fact that you consider you were deteriorating just
  shows [...]"
but it can be understood as it is anyway, right?
Written maybe exactly as it is, with the only purpose:
  to encourage you, Andrea.

Claudio

news:mailman.536.1118932214.10512.python-list at python.org...