What is different with Python ?

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 04:25:29 EDT 2005

Andrea Griffini:
> I also must note that I, as a fourteen, found terribly
> interesting the idea of programming a computer even
> if the only things I could do were for example turning
> on and off pixels (blocks?) on a screen with resolution
> 40x50. Probably nowdays unless you show them an antialiased
> texture mapped 3D floating torus with their name and
> face on it in live video they'll prefer exchanging
> stupid messages with the mobile phone instead.

Well, on one hand I think that even 20 years ago 99% of people
preferred talking
about football than programming; on the other hand, I think that even
now there
is a 1% of people extremely interested in turning on or off a pixel.

I don't think anything significant changed in the percentages.

            Michele Simionato