python create WMI instances

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 11:44:40 EDT 2005

[future_retro at yahoo.co.uk]
| Win32_Printer doesn't work with the Create method and
| AddPrinterConnection only lets me add a connection to a share.  I'll
| try and work out how to set the printer object properties in
| the format
| suggested;
|
| oPrinter.Properties_ ("DriverName").Value = strDriver
|
| Cheers, MW.

I'm sorry my module won't have been much use to you
in this, but it would be *really* helpful if you
could post [a fragment of] the code you come up with
so I can see what changes I need to make to help our
future instance-spawners. It's just that I've never
had the need to do this, and don't have any time to
experiment at present.

Thanks
TJG

http://www.star.net.uk