Boss wants me to program

Brian desertgarden at netscape.com
Mon Jun 27 16:28:24 EDT 2005

Hi Xeys,

Even though I absolutely love Python...

Microsoft Visual Basic (.NET) would be your best bet for this type of
software development.  It allows you to create GUI apps that can work
with a variety of database options, such as Access or MS SQL Server.

My personal opinion is this:
1) Python shines the best on the server realm.
2) VB.net shines the best on the client-computer realm.

Brian
---