python create WMI instances

future_retro at yahoo.co.uk future_retro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 08:15:23 EDT 2005

Create isn't a method of Win32_Printer so I couldn't get that to work.
.Create is a method of Win32_Process which (wait for it..) creates a
new process.  Unfortunatly there is no method to add a printer.  the
method .AddPrinterConnection will allow me to add a connection to an
existing print share but I want to create a printer with the option of
sharing it.

I think I'll have to do this with spawninstance.