Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Jun 7)

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:21:48 EDT 2005

[Simon Brunning]
| Subject: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Jun 7)

[... snipped whole thing ...]

Just wanted to say thank you to Simon and all the
other people who have edited the Python-URL! weekly
digest over the years. Despite my being a pretty much
constant reader of c.l.py and various blogs and other
on-line sources, I still look forward to to its weekly
arrival.

That's both because of the mild editorial introductions
and also because it will almost certainly pick up
something I've missed (sometimes because it's a gem
buried deep within a thread which I've long since given
up on!)

Thanks, guys.

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk