Open running processes

DeRRudi der.rudi at planet-dot-nl.no-spam.invalid
Thu Jun 30 05:21:48 EDT 2005

> Tim Goldenwrote:

> If you wanted to send over arbitrary data from another application,
> then this is certainly a way to do it. (Another way might be to use
> Windows pipe, for example). My point was only that if you are
signalling
> an event as a wake-up call plus an atom of extra information saying

> "max" or "min", and you weren't considering any expansion of this
> vocabulary to include other commands, then two distinct events might

> be simpler, one signalling "maximize", the other "minimize".
>
> Please don't take this as any criticism of your work: there's no
one
> right design decision here; I was merely curious as to the reasons
> behind yours.
>
> TJG

Thanx for thinking with me! It really helps to have some other
opinions! It might look simpeler to make two distinct events. But
reading out the mm is really easy to do. So i didn't make more events
for maximizing and minimizing. But further on i'm gonna use it. I
think by now i have all the thing's i need to solute my problems.
Thnx

Rudi