Python Developers Handbook

wooks wookiz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:33:03 EDT 2005

Thank you. I have taken on board your input.

The link is to an item on ebay entitled the Python Developers Handbook
by Andre Lessa. The starting price of the auction is 5 pounds and costs
5 pounds to shipping as it weighs 1.6kg. The book was published in
2000, it's ISBN  is 0672319942 RRP $44.99.  It is unread and in like
new condition.

I am the making the post as the seller.

Finally I am not making a commercial announcement as I do not sell
books for a living. I am selling items from my personal library as I
have not had  work for quite some time.

I have done my best to correct the errors you pointed out and address
the issues you raised.