pyqt, windows xp and systray applications.. possible?

bastian.salmela at gmail.com bastian.salmela at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:55:05 EDT 2005

hi,

I've been searching long, and found some information, but still not
enough for me to actually make it happen. so, I ask here.

is it possible, in windows, to make PyQT application hide itself into
systray area?

I read,that you might have to use winEventFilter(), and do some magic
with WM_ messages. well, I don't know enough windows API.. so if anyone
here have done this, could you please help me out and show a little
example how it's done..

thanks in advance.

.b