implicit variable declaration and access

Tom Anderson twic at urchin.earth.li
Mon Jun 13 14:56:19 EDT 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Ali Razavi wrote:

> Is there any reflective facility in python that I can use to define a
> variable with a name stored in another variable ?
>
> like I have :
> x = "myVarName"
>
> what can I do to declare a new variable with the name of the string
> stored in x. And how can I access that implicitly later ?

Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?

tom

--
The MAtrix had evarything in it: guns, a juimping off teh walls, flying guns, a bullet tiem, evil computar machenes, numbers that flew, flying gun bullets in slowar motian, juimping into a gun, dead police men, computar hackeing, Kevin Mitnick, oven trailers, a old womans kitchen, stairs, mature women in clotheing, head spark plugs, mechaanical squids, Japaneseses assasins, tiem traval, volcanos, a monstar, slow time at fastar speed, magic, wizzards, some dirty place, Kung Few, fighting, a lot of mess explodsians EVARYWHERE, and just about anything else yuo can names!