help with sending mail in Program

Ivan Shevanski darkpaladin79 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:59:42 EDT 2005

Hey i'm new here and relatively new to python.  I've made a few small
programs and now I'm making a program for my friends that at the end has a
feedback form.  I want to send the feedback back to my email adress.  I know
I should use the SMTP module and I have figured out how to send with it, but
I can't figure out how to include my variables in it, such as the questions
I ask them.  Can someone explain this to me?
-Ivan