Best Web dev language

Brian desertgarden at netscape.com
Sat Jun 11 09:58:19 EDT 2005

Hi Jon,

Yes, there are a variety of tutorials on the Internet that can help you
learning how to use Python with the web.  Two of the best ones you can
get for free by clicking on the link below.

  1) http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Writing-CGI-Programs-in-Python/
  2) http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Python-on-the-Web/

However, in order to understand the tutorials above, it is important to
first have a basic understanding of the Python programming language.
Python is not hard to learn, but it might take you a few hours to learn
it, if you have not done so already.

  1) http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/
  2) http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/

Hope this helps,