Acceptance test spike example

Robert C. Martin unclebob at objectmentor.com
Sun Jun 26 23:47:25 EDT 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:10:05 -0700, Steve Jorgensen
<nospam at nospam.nospam> wrote:

>I'm posting this message for 2 reasons.
>
>First, I'm still pretty new and shakey to the whole Acceptance Testing thing,
>and I'm hoping for some feedback on whether I'm on the right track.  Second,
>although all the Agile literature talks about the importance of doing
>Acceptance Testing, there's very little in any of the books or out on the Web
>that helps with how to do it.  If I am on the right track, this will be one
>more helpful item folks can find on a Google search.

Check out "Fit For Software Development".  It should be published now.

-----
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob at objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com
The Agile Transition Experts  | web:   www.objectmentor.com
800-338-6716

"The aim of science is not to open the door to infinite wisdom,
 but to set a limit to infinite error."
    -- Bertolt Brecht, Life of Galileo