separate IE instances?

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:05:55 EDT 2005

I need to create a set of IE instances that have different sets of
session cookies.  I thought that using the win32com.DispatchEx function
would do this, but it doesn't seem to.  In other words

ie1 = win32com.DispatchEx("InternetExplorer.Application")
ie2 = win32com.DispatchEx("InternetExplorer.Application")

gives me two IE windows, but only one IEXPLORE process in Task Manager.
 And if I login to a site that uses session cookies to track sessions
using ie1, when I move ie2 to the same site, ie2 is already logged in.

Any help appreciated.

-Chris