FlashMX and Py2exe doesn't fly...

Grooooops JOHNWUN at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 18:11:11 EDT 2005

Flash and Python could be a VERY powerful pair of tools for building
quick apps, Yet I don't see much on the web about it.

I was excited to see that it is possible to make them play together
here:
http://www.klaustrofobik.org/blog/archives/000235.html

Unfortunately, these folks seem to have gotten stuck on compiling the
py files to exe, and since I don't see reference to it anywhere else, I
was wondering if anyone here knew why it didn't work, or if anyone had
ideas about how to make it work.

Normally I would put some test code here, but I'm way out of my league.
Just insanely curious...

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
-J