Which kid's beginners programming - Python or Forth?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Jun 29 11:37:48 EDT 2005

In article <1120023753.231890.182890 at g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
BORT <UNIEMFXHWQZB at spammotel.com> wrote:

>Gentle folk of comp.lang.python, I heartily thank you all for your
>input.  I think I'm taking the boys through the door marked "Logo."  We
>may be back this way, though.  We will likely need MORE in the nebulous
>future.  I am impressed with the outpouring of support here!
>
>Thanks to all!

You're welcome.  I want to leave you with one parting comment:

I first started programming when I was nine years old, in the mid-1970s.
We used TTYs with a timeshared HP1000 and BASIC.  Given modern computers
and editors I think that any programming language that isn't excessively
baroque will do fine for young people.  They can always unlearn bad
habits later.

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx prgrmmng.