Generating HTML from python

Cappy2112 cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:35:11 EDT 2005

I looked at HTMLGen a while ago- I didn't see what the advantage was.
I wrote soem code similar to the example above, to generate a page..
It worked out fine.

However, I want to add HTML ouput to many of my other python programs,
and I don't want to re-write this for each program. So some higher
level of abastraction is needed, but I don't know how just yet.

HTMLGen is no longer maintained, so I don't know what the best choice
is.

If you know the basics of HTMl, you can write a simple class to write
the html, and just call a method from your program, so your app does
not have any HTML in it.