Open running processes

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 04:08:38 EDT 2005

[DeRRudi]
| Well i want a external app to maximize and minimize my app.
| And later on i want the external one to send some data. Thought this
| would be the most easy (and fast) way!
|
| Greetz

Rudi. I, at least, am reading this via the mailing list, not
via Usenet nor via Google. This means that if you don't put
any kind of context in what you post, I have to guess at what
you're responding to. (All I see is the exact text you typed,
nothing else).

Assuming that you're answering my question: why use mmap and
not just two events? I understand what your overall plan is,
and it looks like you have a way to solve it. It just seemed
that you might be able to achieve the same thing with two
events: one for maximize and one for minimize. Why would
this be better? Well, only because it seems to me slightly simpler
than one event and a separate mmap mechanism. But I've never
done what you're doing, so I may well be completely wrong.

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk