Encryption with Python?

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Wed Jun 1 06:28:26 EDT 2005

Thank you all, James, Dennis, Christos, Paul,

      Isn't it remarkable that it takes "foolishness" to earn "a little
respect".
      Anyway, even as I write this, my account balance stands unchanged at
... no, come to think of it, the account balance is definitely not a part of
the problem. I will volunteer the information, though, that the credit card
is a debit card and is good for up to the balance of the account. In
addition, I did contemplate a brute force attack. I also contemplated my
belief that it takes no more than a few lines of code to keep a teraflop
machine busy for a few billion years. So I would not discourage decoding
attempts but will state that the game as I understand it does not have any
implicit rules.

Regards

Frederic

(I am not the OP. The OP was Blake T. Garretson who never returned, but
whose problem I still consider the standard by which I wish my idea to be
judged. I never intended to dabble in commercial cryptography.)