extreme newbie

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Jun 18 12:56:32 EDT 2005

cpunerd4 wrote:
> I see your point, although I don't think there is much a 14 year old
> can do to sue someone. . . I'm sure my code won't be that valuable
> untill I'm older though. Thanks

You're probably wrong on the first count, and whether you're wrong on
the second is entirely up to you. ;-)

(I recall hearing of at least one programmer who made his first million
around the age of 14 after having written some brilliant game back in
the days of Apple IIs and C-64s.  These days I'd be surprised if 14 was
still the lower limit for millionaire status amongst young programmers.)

-Peter