How to use axdebug

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Fri Jun 10 22:41:42 EDT 2005

Hi

I am trying to work how how to use axdebug, and for the life of me can't
work it out. I have tried google ;-) and looked for docs, and now am
working through the code.

I have a Delphi/C++ app that has a Delphi Scripting component that uses
windows underlying Scripting Host, and am successfully running Python
(via COM (registered through axscript) in this environment and
passing objects from the delphi env to the python code, calling ,methods
etc....

My reading of the code of axdebug, suggests that the windows script
debugger should be startable/invokable in some way and via axdebug
supposedly able to debug a python script.

However I can't for the life of me work out how this might happen.

Has anyone got any clues, hints, rtfm's they can suggest.

I have been able to get remote debugging via Boaconstructor working, but
wanted to see if I could get there via the Windows Script Debugger.

Rgds

Tim