newbie - modules for jython (under grinder 3) ?

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Thu Jun 23 10:53:32 EDT 2005

bugbear wrote:
> I'm just trying to use Grinder 3 to beat
> up my http-app.
>
> Grinder 3 comes with its own jython.jar.
>
> Some of the sample scripts:
> http://grinder.sourceforge.net/g3/script-gallery.html
> use import statements that don't work for me.
>
> Reading around, these are reference to modules.
>
> Do I need a "proper" jython instead of the one
> that grinder ships with?

I guess so - at least there are jython-modules written as *py-files in
my jython installation, including the threading.py module. Now - I don't
exactly remember how to specify where to find those, but AFAIK there is
a system property that you have to set to that path.

So - go, fetch jython from jython.org, install it and try to proceed.

Diez