COM problem .py versus .exe

Greg Miller greg_miller at nexpress.com
Mon Jun 27 09:00:13 EDT 2005

Thanks for the tweaked code, it worked on my desktop.  The acid test
will be when I put it on one of the "virgin" PC's ( no python
installed, just running the py2exe executable ) that run the machine.
I won't be getting one of those until later in the week, but I'm hoping
that since it cleared the problem here, it will also clear the problem
on that machine, ( the error message was slightly different ), so once
again thanks again.
                                                              Greg