Python/IDLE - text in different colours

Bill Davy Bill at SynectixLtd.com
Wed Jun 29 07:17:22 EDT 2005

Thank you Nathan, but that does not quite address my question.  I want to
have code in Python so

make_the_prompt_string(Red)
make_print_output(Green)
while True:
    s = raw_input("This prompt (which is really several lines long) will be
in red: ")
    Foo(s)
    print "And the result is in Green so the user can see it"

news:42c19a13$0$7025$b9fe7a78 at news.usenetrevolution.com...